Pickling Line Machine
We are a leading manufacturers and exporter of Pickling Line, Pickling Line Machine, Continious Pickling Line Machine from Ghaziabad, India. To achieve the highest strip cleanliness and high surface quality with a reliable and cost-efficient process Hertz controls offers modular continuous and Push-Pull Pickling Lines. They are supplied with compact Scale Breakers and customers have the choice of different pickling concepts (i Box, turbulent shallow or flat tanks).
What is Pickling?Pickling is a metal surface treatment used to remove impurities, such as stains, inorganic contaminants, rust or scale from ferrous metals, copper, precious metals and aluminum alloys. A solution called pickle solution, which contains strong acids, is used to remove the surface impurities. It is commonly used to descale or clean steel in various steelmaking processes.
Once the hot-band coil leaves the hot mill it goes through a series of value-added processing steps. The first of which is pickling which involves unwinding the steel and running it through a series of hydrochloric acid tanks and rinse tanks.Carbon steels, with an alloy content less than or equal to 6%, are often pickled in hydrochloric or sulfuric acid. Steels with an alloy content greater than 6% must be pickled in two steps and other acids are used, such as phosphoric, nitric and hydrofluoric acid. Rust- and acid-resistant chromium-nickel steels are pickled in a bath of hydrochloric and nitric acid. Most copper alloys are pickled in dilute sulfuric acid, but brass is pickled in concentrated sulfuric and nitric acid mixed with sodium chloride and soot.
Sheet steel that undergoes acid pickling will oxidize (rust) when exposed to atmospheric conditions of moderately high humidity. For this reason, a thin film of oil or similar waterproof coating is applied to create a barrier to moisture in the air. This oil film must later be removed for many fabrication, plating or painting processes.
- Broad range of pickling technology available to cope with customer expectation
- Modular design to optimize operation and maintenance practices and cost
- High efficient pickling rates to achieve a surface clean and free of scale
- Special anti-stain system that does not require chemical additives
- Energy efficient design of the fume extraction and sealing system
- Entry storage saddle at Pay off with coil car
- Pay off reel
- Peeler Unit
- High Mill Stand
- Delivery Shear
- Coil Car at Recoiler with storage saddles
- Hydraulic Systems (High & Low pressure with valve stands)
- Circulation Oil Lubrication System
- Electrical System
- Digital Roll Force Control System