Cut To Length Machine
We are one of the Leading manufacturer & Exporter of high-quality Cut to Length Machine, CR Cut to Length Machine, Hr Cut to Length Machine from Ghaziabad, India. A cut to length machine is generally used for jobs like Uncoiling, Straightening, Measuring rolls, Cross cutting to length and stacking of various metal such as Cold/Hot rolling coils, Stainless steel coils, Tin Plate coils, PPGI/GP/Alumunium coils.
We are manufacturing & exporting Cut to Length Machine, CR Cut to Length Machine, Hr Cut to Length Machine to various countries including, UAE, Dubai, Abu Dabhi, Tanzania, Mexico, Nigeria, Uganda, South Africa, Vietnam, Turkey, Romania, Bangladesh, Nepal & Many More.
- We are manufacturer of Cut to Length Line Machine from 750/1250/ 1650/2000/2500 mm coil width.
- Thickness of coils are varies from 0.20-3.00/6/8/12/ 16/20/25 mm of CRC, HR, Aluminium & SS material.
- Coil weight varies from 10/25/30/40 MT.
- Shearing machine are available both type. (Pneumatic clutch operated, Hydraulic & Servo Motor drive).
- Straightener/leveller machine rollers are made of alloy steels driven by gears and auxiliary gear box.
- Line speed from 25-100 meter per minute.
- Variable speed controlled lines.
- Encoder with PLC control base line-optional.
- NC servo motor high speed control line.
- Back tray, motorised conveyer or hydraulic stacker (optional).
- Flying Shear.
Features of Cut to Length Line - Loop Line
- Our cut to length line uses a roll feeding, AC servo drive.
- It has full length NC control system that ensures fast positioning of coil.
- The range varies from 500 mm - 2000 mm coil width & 0.20 - 4.0 mm thickness.
- It has a hard chrome plated surface and is durable and abrasion resistant.
- Fully automatic line requires only 1 operator.
- Higher length & diagonal accuracy - 0.50 mm.
- High speed up to 120 MPM.
Features of Cut to Length Line - Tight Line
- This line is suitable for thick coils or where production rate is less.
- This line uses Encoder for sheet length measurement.
- The range varies from 1000 mm - 2500 mm coil width & 1.6 - 25 mm thickness.
- Hardened & grounded plate material is used.
- Fully automatic line requires only 2 operators.
- Less scrap & optimum utilization.